CO-OP / KRAFT Promo #2/#3, 2014
January 2014 Kraft Hockeyville Kick-off Display Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
Contest starts on December 27, 2013 (12:01am MT) and the contest ends on January 16, 2014 (11:59 pm MT).
Announcement of contest winners will take place March 14, 2014.
All CO-OP/THE MARKETPLACE stores are eligible for the retail display contest. Employee submitting the required material, and the employee listed to receive the prize must be age of majority in the province in which they reside. Employee receiving the prize must be employed by FCL in order to accept the prize.
PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS (any variety): Kraft Singles Cheese Slices 500 g & 1 kg, Velveeta Processed Cheese Product 900 g, Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices 220 – 240 g, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product 250 – 400 g, Philadelphia Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product 270 g, Philadelphia Dips 227 – 400 g, Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese 250 g, Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese 200 g, Kraft 100% Parmesan Aged Grated Cheese 141 g, Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese 600 – 907 g, Kraft Salad Dressing 414 – 475 mL, Miracle Whip Spread 650 - 890 mL & 1.5 L, Nabob Roast & Ground Coffee 350 – 400 g, Kraft Shredded Cheese 300 – 340 g, Kraft Peanut Butter 750 g – 2 kg, TASSIMO T DISCs 8 – 16 pack, Maxwell House Instant Coffee 150 - 200 g, Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread 450 – 900 g, Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise 650 – 890 mL & 1.5 L, Kraft Jam & Fruit Spreads 500 g, Maxwell House Roast & Ground Coffee 925 g, Kraft Dinner Macaroni & Cheese 12 x 225 g Multipack, aMOOza! Twists Cheese Snacks 252 g, Shake ‘n Bake Coating Mix 140 – 192 g.
Contest submissions must be emailed no later than Friday February 7, 2014.
- Submission to include store name, grocery manager name, contact information and up to six (6) display pictures.
- Pictures need to include a minimum of six (6) number of Kraft brands as listed above as participating products.
- Photos must not contain images of people.
- Pictures to be submitted by email (by store or sales representative) to Marsha Fowlie by the end of the contest: email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries received after the contest end date will not be eligible.
- Each participating store can enter once.
Each of the following criteria is weighted equally:
- Alignment to overall Kraft Hockeyville program/theme
- Size, location, and impact of display relative to store size
- Cooler display of participating cheese products with coupons and POS
- Creativity and use of POS, and creative “extras”
Store size description is based on FCL store size designation.
Contest submissions WILL be compiled by Kraft and sent to FCL head office for judging.
- Six (6) large stores will win $1,600 each via FCL auto credit.
- Five (5) medium stores will win $800 each via FCL auto credit.
- Four (4) small stores will win $400 each via FCL auto credit.
Honourable Mention prizes:
- Eight (8) large stores will win $320 each via FCL auto credit.
- Twelve (12) 12 medium stores will win $160 each via FCL auto credit.
- Ten (10) small stores will win $80 each via FCL auto credit.
A total of $20,480 is available to be won in FCL auto credit.
ODDS: The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) shall be solely responsible for determining winners, based on the above criteria. The decisions of FCL shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of FCL. Potential winners must respond to the Statement of Declaration and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery of same or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by FCL and Kraft Canada Inc. for advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.