CO-OP / KRAFT Week #33/34, 2015
2015 Kraft Back To School Kick-off Display Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
Contest starts on August 14, 2015 (12:01am MT) and the contest ends on August 27, 2015 (11:59 pm MT).
Announcement of contest winners will take place October 23, 2015.
All CO-OP/THE MARKETPLACE stores are eligible for the retail display contest. Employee submitting the required material, and the employee listed to receive the prize must be age of majority in the province in which they reside. Employee receiving the prize must be employed by FCL in order to accept the prize.
PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS (any variety):
Kool-Aid Jammers Fruit Beverage 10 x 180 mL, Kraft Shredded Cheese 320 g, Kraft Block Cheese 450 g, Nabob Roast & Ground Coffee 915 – 930 g, Kraft Dressing 710 mL, Kraft Peanut Butter 750 g – 2 kg, Kraft PURE Jam 500 mL, Kraft Singles Process Cheese Product 450 – 900 g, Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices 220 – 240 g, Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread 450 / 900 g, Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese 600 – 907 g, Cracker Barrel Shredded Cheese 250 – 320 g, Nabob TASSIMO T DISCs 8 – 16 count, Nabob Keurig® Compatible Single Serve Pods† 117 g, Crystal Light Low Calorie Drink Mix Singles 10 x 2.33 g – 10 x 5.4 g, em>Crystal Light Low Calorie Drink Mix Pitcher Packs 4 x 30.9 g – 4 x 56.6 g, Miracle Whip Spread 650 – 890 mL, Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise 650 – 890 mL, Maxwell House Roast & Ground Coffee 311 – 326 g, Shake ‘n Bake Coating Mix 142 – 184 g, Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix 48 mL, MiO Liquid Water Enhancer 48 mL and Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix 48 mL.
T DISC, TASSIMO and Designs and related trademarks are trademarks used under license.
Participating Coffee Products include selected brands.
†Works with Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not compatible with Keurig Vue™ and Keurig 2.0™ coffee makers. Keurig®, Keurig Vue™, Keurig 2.0™ and K-Cup® are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. and its related companies. Kraft Canada Inc., NABOB Coffee Co.and MAXWELL HOUSE are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. and its related companies.
Contest submissions must be emailed no later than Friday, September 18, 2015.
- Submission to include store name, grocery manager name, contact information and up to six (6) display pictures.
- Pictures need to include a minimum of nine (9) Kraft brands as listed above as participating products.
- Photos must not contain images of people.
- Pictures to be submitted by email (by store or sales representative) to Marsha Fowlie by the end of the contest: email address email@example.com. Entries received after the contest end date will not be eligible.
- Each participating store can enter once.
Each of the following criteria is weighted equally:
- Alignment to overall Kraft program/theme
- Size, location, and impact of display relative to store size
- Cooler display of participating cheese products with coupons and POS
- Creativity and use of POS, and creative “extras”
Store size description is based on FCL store size designation.
Contest submissions WILL be compiled by Kraft and sent to FCL head office for judging.
- Six (6) large stores will win $1,600 each via FCL auto credit.
- Five (5) medium stores will win $800 each via FCL auto credit.
- Four (4) small stores will win $400 each via FCL auto credit.
Honourable Mention prizes:
- Eight (8) large stores will win $320 each via FCL auto credit.
- Twelve (12) 12 medium stores will win $160 each via FCL auto credit.
- Ten (10) small stores will win $80 each via FCL auto credit.
A total of $20,480 is available to be won in FCL auto credit.
ODDS: The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) shall be solely responsible for determining winners, based on the above criteria. The decisions of FCL shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of FCL. Potential winners must respond to the Statement of Declaration and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery of same or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by FCL and Kraft Canada Inc. for advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
These rules are also available on the contest website, www.FCLKraftDisplayContest.com.