CO-OP / KRAFT Promo #20, 2014
2014 Kraft Summer Kick-off Display Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
Contest starts on May 2, 2014 (12:01am MT) and the contest ends on May 15, 2014 (11:59 pm MT).
Announcement of contest winners will take place July 18, 2014.
All CO-OP/THE MARKETPLACE stores are eligible for the retail display contest. Employee submitting the required material, and the employee listed to receive the prize must be age of majority in the province in which they reside. Employee receiving the prize must be employed by FCL in order to accept the prize.
PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS (any variety):
Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices 220 – 240 g, Kraft Singles Processed Cheese Product 450 – 500 g, Cracker Barrel Cheese 600 – 907 g, Kraft Mozzarella Cheese 907 g, Nabob Roast & Ground Coffee 350 – 400 g, Miracle Whip Spread 650 – 890 mL, Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise 650 – 890 mL, Kraft Peanut Butter 2 kg, Maxwell House Instant Coffee 150 – 200 g, Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread 900 g, Kraft 100% Parmesan Shaved Cheese 141 g, Philadelphia Dips 227 g, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product 250 – 270 g, Christie Cookies 280 – 300 g, Christie Snack Crackers 100 – 454 g, Premium Plus Crackers 450 – 500 g, TASSIMO T DISC 8 – 16 pack, Keurig® Compatible Single Serve Pods† 117 – 176 g and Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese 200 g, Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix 48 mL, MiO Liquid Water Enhancer 48 mL and Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix 48 mL, Crystal Light Singles 10 x 2.4 g – 10 x 5.4 g or Crystal Light Pitcher Packs 4 x 30.9 g – 4 x 54.4 g, Kraft Singles Processed Cheese Product 900 g – 1 kg, Bull’s-Eye BBQ Sauce 425 mL, Kraft Dressing 414 mL / 475 mL, Kraft Shredded Cheese 300 – 340 g, Kraft 100% Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese 200 – 250 g, Kraft aMOOza! TwistsCheese Snacks 252 g, Kool-Aid Jammers Fruit Beverages 10 x 180 mL, Jell-O Refrigerated Ready To Eat Desserts 6 x 92 – 113 g, Cool Whip Whipped Topping 1L, Cool Whip Aerosol Whipped Topping 225 g, Jet-Puffed Marshmallows 400 g, Dream Whip Dessert Topping Mix 170 g, Philadelphia Dips 400 g, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product 400 g and Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese 170 – 200 g.
†Works with Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not compatible with Keurig Vue® coffee makers. Keurig®, Keurig Vue®, and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated. Keurig, Incorporated is not affiliated with Kraft Canada Inc.
Contest submissions must be emailed no later than Friday, June 13, 2014.
- Submission to include store name, grocery manager name, contact information and up to six (6) display pictures.
- Pictures need to include a minimum of nine (9) of Kraft brands as listed above as participating products.
- Photos must not contain images of people.
- Pictures to be submitted by email (by store or sales representative) to Marsha Fowlie by the end of the contest: email address email@example.com. Entries received after the contest end date will not be eligible.
- Each participating store can enter once.
Each of the following criteria is weighted equally:
- Alignment to overall Kraft program/theme
- Size, location, and impact of display relative to store size
- Cooler display of participating cheese products with coupons and POS
- Creativity and use of POS, and creative “extras”
Store size description is based on FCL store size designation.
Contest submissions WILL be compiled by Kraft and sent to FCL head office for judging.
- Six (6) large stores will win $1,600 each via FCL auto credit.
- Five (5) medium stores will win $800 each via FCL auto credit.
- Four (4) small stores will win $400 each via FCL auto credit.
Honourable Mention prizes:
- Eight (8) large stores will win $320 each via FCL auto credit.
- Twelve (12) 12 medium stores will win $160 each via FCL auto credit.
- Ten (10) small stores will win $80 each via FCL auto credit.
A total of $20,480 is available to be won in FCL auto credit.
ODDS: The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) shall be solely responsible for determining winners, based on the above criteria. The decisions of FCL shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of FCL. Potential winners must respond to the Statement of Declaration and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery of same or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by FCL and Kraft Canada Inc. for advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
These rules are also available on the contest website, www.FCLKraftDisplayContest.com.